BRUCE LEE MANÍA 10, NOW ON SALE!
2. Chinese New Year 2013, by Chris Kent.
3. Bruce Lee and the 9th art, by Enrique Torres.
4. European Bruce Lee Club, by European Bruce Lee Club.
5. Exclusive interview with Chris Kent, by Bruce Lee Manía.
6. The choreography of the Dragon, by Andrew Dasz.
7. Taky Kimura. The friend of the Dragon, by Jaime Elías.
8. Seattle. Location guide, by Bruce Lee Manía.
9. JDK. Fencing without the foil, by Marcos Ocaña.
10. IX Meeting of fans, by Jaume Carbón.
11. Reader's mail.
12. In Memoriam Linda Palmer, by Bruce Lee Manía.
COMMENTS ON THE MAGAZINE
Linda lee: "Is a wonderful magazine".
Richard Bustillo: "I am very happy that you're doing what you're doing to preserve and to perpetuate Bruce Lee's legacy. There is no other organization that I know of like you, run very professional, bringing first generation people for us to speak to you. I salute you. Carry on the good work. We're very proud of what you're doing".
Jordi Sala (Editorial Alas): "You are doing a great job. The magazine is growing in all senses, which is result of great amount of work well done. Congratulations for that. Success is guaranteed".
Nuria Álvarez Macías (writer and historian of Asian cinema): "Bruce Lee Manía is much more than a corner devoted to Bruce Lee. It is a place where all his universe converge under the coordinates of respect and admiration. With seriousness, all the disciplines and arts studied by him are analyzed. Its contents, supported by testimonies in first person and the variety of its participants, turn this magazine in a luxury item for the readers. Thanks to my passion for the HK cinema I could have known Bruce Lee Manía, and I can assure you that my vision of the Little Dragon has fully enriched. Congratulations".
Jack Jobe: I got the magazines. Thank you! It is a beautiful publication. I was truly impressed. I am proud to have shared my experience of "The Man". Thanks again for the opportunity.
The Publisher of Bruce Lee Manía